Saturday, May 25, 2013

Why You Should Care

So it finally happened. I've reached that point in my life where everyone seems to have found a match. A god, he's perfect why doesn't he have a single identical twin brother match. Every guy seems to have found his other half who is so perfect, I can't even look at her. Me? I'm on the sidelines trying to figure out if I want to be a third wheel or go it alone.

So far I've been going it alone, but is it so wrong to want a plus 1? Someone to get the popcorn before the movies? Lend me a jacket at a wedding because I'm freezing but I couldn't find one to go with my dress? Hell, someone to go with me to the wedding of guyfriend and perfectgirl?

I joined eHarmony because, to give you the cliff notes- I don't want to die alone and sometimes it feels like I'm going to. Every guy is either a typical Jersey douchebag, or taken, or even worse- not interested. Because nothing eats at the soul like being fat, feeling ugly AND alone and unlovable.

Moving on! Welcome to my blog, you can call me Ally! Names have been changed to protect the innocent and assholes.

Search begins... NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment